Fashion

Friday, July 17, 2009

HAUL FOR TODAY+PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: KRYOLAN TRANSLUCENT POWDER (TL5),

Hello lovely ladies! How's your friday? It's really raining hard and non- stop since yesterday. Classes were suspended and we have no rehearsal for today so I've been pretty much relaxing and chilling in Tomas Morato. Unluckily for my Mr. R, his rehearsal pushed through despite the bad weather! Well, I'm just waiting for Mr. R. to finish.




Before dropping by Kozui Restaurant, Tomas Morato and surf internet for as long as I can, I shipped out some packages for kim, cherrhys and agnes (girltalkers) They finally decided to adopt my wonderful babies so I could make way for my incoming products. Thank you so much lovely ladies!



First off to land on my hands is KRYOLAN TRANSLUCENT POWDER IN TL5.



I sold my Kryolan Translucent Powder in TL4 to Agnes (gtalker). It's a yellow- colored translucent powder that helps make face colors more vibrant.




I bought the shade in TL5 because it matches the shade of my neck. It's like an NC44 (if there's a shade like that). It's a tan colored powder that's perfect for morenas. This brown translucent powder goes on sheer so you could use it on any foundation shades. It leaves an enhancing effect but it doesn't affect foundation colors at all.



Swatch

I chose TL5 because I want the color of the powder as close to my natural skin shade. I don't need the colors to look more vibrant or whatever, I just need to mattify my face. It has no under or mid tones at all which makes your foundation and face make- up colors look more natural.




I will not provide an in- depth review of the powder because I reviewed the same stuff 2 weeks ago. Make sure to click the label KRYOLAN in the labels column so you'll be able to read my Translucent Powder review.




So far, this is the first product off of my incoming list. ;) Stay tuned for the next. 




HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND! DO YOU HAVE ANY HAULS FOR THIS WEEK? I'D LOVE TO KNOW! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion