Fashion

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAUL! :)

My mom just arrived from Singapore and guess what she got me??


- MAC CREMESHEEN LAVENDER WHIP LIPSTICK (FROM THE CREME TEAM COLLECTION) (OUT OF STOCK ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD)
- MAC STYLE WARRIOR LIPGLASS IN GOLD REBEL

I had a post before regarding this seller in ebay named bongolian. He was sooo kind to meet my mom in Singapore for the lavender whip lipstick, despite our "illegal" transaction via ebay. :) He has tons of LE stuff from Dior and MAC. He had two stocks left of Lavender Whip and I was lucky to have one. He has 8 pieces before and I was lucky to get one before everything's gone. It was a fast- selling color and bongolian also told me that a friend tried to buy the last two lipsticks at 100sgd but he said that I was buying the other lipstick. Awww... he's so kind :)
I'm sooo lovin' the color! :)

I've read in gtalk that the Style Warrior's Gold Rebel, Purple Rite and Brave New Bronze lipsticks and lipglass are out of stock in the Philippines already because there were a lot who reserved these stuff because these prove to be the best sellers in the collection.

So I asked my mom to grab me a gold rebel lipglass. I thought she didn't get my message because she didn't reply. I didn't bother updating her anymore since she did me a big favor by meeting bongolian for me and buying me the 46SGD lipstick (It's kinda' expensive though but I don't care! I am soooo lemming for this!)

When I arrived home, she gave me a plastic with a box with zebra print and voila! It's a gold rebel lipglass from the style warrior collection! :)


I' am sooo lovin' my day right now. :) Oh, she also bought me this lovely Marks and Spencers lime green tank top.

I'll provide an FOTD and reviews soon! :)


I looove you mommy! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion