Fashion

Thursday, July 2, 2009

going on a summer holiday

[1_18o5.jpg][bianca+brunner.jpg][margaret+durow+2.jpg]
[water.jpg]

there is nothing like a festival and a summer holiday within the space of a fortnight to play havoc with your blogging pattern. i'm off to corfu for a week with three college friends. my first holiday sans-parents, i'm hoping for some down time, including plenty of reading on the beach and nibbling of baklava and bread and olives.

i've set the timer so that there'll be some spooky, phantom posts doing my blogging job for me in my absense.
here's hoping that all goes according to plan.

and because everything loves being a little self indulgent every now and then..
I want you all to leave a little description of your ideal summer outfits. something you're enjoying kicking back in at the moment and can't take off, or the capsule collection you're dreaming of taking on holiday with you. just a few lines with maybe things that inspire you, the colour you'll be painting your finger nails, the perfume you'll be wearing, the shoes on your feet etc etc.

who knows, I might bring back a straw donkey for the winner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion