Fashion

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MY HG BRANDS FOR SCENTS

Okay, so here's a run- down of my 5 fave scents of all time.

MY SCENT TYPE: 

I love floral- scented perfumes. I like it with a hint of sweetness, either vanilla, berries, magnolia, etc. then it should be balanced by musk. But overall, it should be dominantly floral- smelling. I also love musky scents. I like The Body Shop's white musk but I find the scent too "manly" for me. Overall, my type of scent would be something that smells fresh, clean, feminine, fun, sensual and sexy. Of course I can't find all of these in one perfume so I have five of my all- time favorite perfumes. I swear, I don't purchase any other perfumes but these!


JENNIFER LOPEZ'S GLOW BY J.LO
- This is probably the most good- smelling perfume ever by J.Lo. It is perfect for night outs and any formal occasion. This scent is like a mix of fruit, floral, musk and vanilla. It smells very sexy and clean. I already emptied two 100mls of this. :)

PHILOSOPHY'S FALLING IN LOVE PERFUME
- One of the most good- smelling perfumes I have tried. This is a combination of blackberry, vanilla and balanced with musk. This scent smells very sensual and as it settles on your skin, it already passes off as a romantic smelling- perfume on your skin. Philosophy described this as "the perfume made for women to be loved by men". :D I already emptied 2 bottles of this. :)


DAVIDOFF COOL WATER FOR WOMEN

- This has been my perfume ever since I was in high school. This is like a mix of fresh florals and citrus, which makes this a sporty scent for women. I would describe this as a fun yet flirty scent, which suits my personality. No wonder, I've been using this for 5 years now. :) I already emptied five bottles of this scent. :)

LANVIN ECLAT D' ARPEGE

- Currently my HG scent. The scent is similar to D&G's Light Blue, but it's much better. It's doesn't smell astringent- ish, unlike d&g. It's a mix of lemon and different kinds of florals. When it settles on your skin, it starts to smell clean, soft and feminine. That's why I'm so loving this scent. Apart from that, Mr. R loves it too because it is not too overpowering. 

ANNA SUI SECRET WISH

- Another lovely scent that I came across when I was in Singapore. This smells very fun and sexy, which reminds me of a fairy (think Tinkerbell). It's like a mixture of citrus, florals and fruits. It's good enough to wear either during the day or night. My playful nature maybe inclined me to like (hopefully love) this scent. 



WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE PERFUMES?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion