Fashion

Sunday, July 26, 2009

FOTD: LV SUMMER (MY LUXURY LUST CONTEST ENTRY)

STUFF USED: 
MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION (NC42 AND NC40)
MAC EYESHADOWS IN CHROME YELLOW, CARBON, RICEPAPER AND GLAMOUR CHECK!
NARS BLUSH IN ORGASM
LAURA MERCIER CAVIAR EYELINER IN BLACK
LANCOME JUICY GLOSS
EVER BILENA PENCIL EYELINER IN BLACK
MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN RUSSIAN RED


Here's my FOTD of the day which serves as an entry for Fashion 514's contest entitled Luxury Lust (for the details, click the link at the end of this post).

I've always loved and admired the timeless elegance of Louis Vuitton. I told myself, I'll have one of these one day. Truth be told, these bags are truly a luxury so it's not just like buying a pair of heels.

I have a couple of Pradas, which are sleek, black and classy. They're actually very good accessories but when I had the chance to grab an LV, I did it. And it was a good choice. The monogram classic will always be timeless, and it never fails to spice up any outfit. What's more, whenever I'm gonna bring my speedy 25 for the day, for some weird reason, I automatically dress up. And when you're dressed up and primped, you feel pretty, confident and beautiful, which are the essences of attaining a good balance for a woman. But if course, these essences shouldn't be based on material stuff alone, but what I'm trying to say is, whatever that makes you feel beautiful, DO IT OR WEAR IT. It's just like a lucky charm, you wear it because you want luck. If you find something that will make you feel confident and beautiful, WEAR IT OR DO IT.

WARNING: CAMWHORING AHEAD! :D



HERE'S AN EYE SHOT





TO END THIS ENTRY, HERE'S ME, MODELING MY LOUIS VUITTON MONOGRAM SPEEDY 25., THE GREATEST HAUL OF MY LIFE SO FAR. AND NOT TO MENTION, THIS IS THE INSPIRATION BEHIND MY MAKE- UP.

I WANTED A SUMMER- Y LOOK SO I CHOSE TO CREATE THIS. IT HAS AN AVANT- GARDE QUALITY WITHOUT GOING OVERBOARD. ACTUALLY, A LITTLE ALTERATION COULD MAKE THIS LOOK WEARABLE! :)

I LOVE HOW THE YELLOW, PEACH AND BROWN BLENDED MARVELOUSLY TO CREATE THIS SUMMER LOOK. I ALSO CHOSE THESE COLORS BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IT WOULD COMPLIMENT THE LOVELY CLASSIC MONOGRAM LV STYLE. I DECIDED TO APPLY RED LIPSTICK AND ADD THE RED BANDANNA TO COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER, FRENCH- STYLE. :)

**LUXURY BAGS ARE QUITE ADDICTING..I'M ACTUALLY LEMMING FOR A MURAKAMI ALMA...GOTTA CONTROL MYSELF!!!! :D

....GIRLS, THEY CAN'T GET ENOUGH. :D

To join Fashionista 514's Luxury Lust Contest, click HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion