Fashion

Monday, July 20, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: BOBBI BROWN CREAMY LIPCOLOR IN RETRO PINK

Let's look at Bobbi Brown's Lipcolor in Retro Pink



The creamy lipcolor line is formulated with Shea Butter to keep your puckers feeling smooth and moisturized all day.

Here's my new baby! :)

Skin swatch

Retro Pink on my lips.

THE VERDICT:
This costed me 1350php. Retro Pink looks like a very girly pink shade in the tube (think deedee of dexter's lab). It goes on as sheer, yet buildable. If you build it, it goes off as a milky pink lipstick that doesn't make your teeth look garish at all. 

This baby was rated at 4.5 out of 5.0 by the girls in makeupalley.

Seriously, I would give this a 4.8! I wasn't supposed to buy any lipsticks as of the moment because I still have 15 more lipsticks to empty but I just have to have this baby. Another great shade is Uber Pink, from the creamy lipcolor line also. Uber Pink is a coral pink shade that looks great also. The reason why I chose Retro Pink is I love how it gave my lips a tinge of pink hue that looks very natural. 2- 3 swipes will help you achieve the tinged look. And if you build the color, it doesn't look unnatural at all! That's the Bobbi Brown promise, effortless beauty and natural radiance.

I am seriously considering of repurchasing again. But I have to empty this first (that leaves me with 14 tubes of lipsticks to go) Imma try Uber Pink next time. :)

Here is moi, wearing Retro Pink :)

Here's a lip swatch of my mom's haul last saturday. Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Tulip. It's a vintage pink lipstick. She also got herself Bobbi Brown's No Smudge Mascara in Black


:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion