Fashion

Sunday, July 26, 2009

HAUL FROM THE STATES!


Finally, the stuff i ordered from my friend from the u.s.a. has finally i arrived!
Well, not everything's mine, some of these are for my friends. I JUST WISH EVERYTHING'S MINE. Just to give you an idea of the stuff in this loot, here are the products:

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (Deep Dark and Medium Dark)
Nars blush in Orgasm
MAC Matte Eyeshadow in Chrome Yellow
MAC Satin lipstick in Retro
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC42
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC42
Now, off to my hauls.

I still lack some airbrush stuff from MAC here and an NC30 Studio Fix Powder Pact. I just couldn't imagine how happy I'll be if all of these were mine! :D



THESE ARE THE STUFF THAT I ACTUALLY ORDERED. NOT MUCH, BUT I LACK HERE TWO MUFE EYESHADOWS, WHICH ARE UNFORTUNATELY, OUT OF STOCK (BOO!)

FOTDS, REVIEWS AND SWATCHES TO FOLLOW! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion