Fashion

Thursday, July 30, 2009

a little bird told me

[mariacarla-02.jpg]
"Karlie is like my little sister. We share the same birthday and love the same things-especially food! She recently came over to London and stayed with me. I took her to Nando's and she loved it." Jourdan Dunn on Karlie Kloss.

"It's amazing how she goes on influencing every generation" Barbara Hulanicki on Audrey Hepburn.

"This is more than a capsule collection. It's proper: with bags, shoes, knitwear and dresses. It's nothing like any other work I've done in the past. Everything is a bit "wow"." Christopher Kane on his highly, highly anticipated Topshop collection.

"As a heterosexual man, I was always a bit embarrassed of being a fashion photographer and didn't have the confidence to describe myself that way. Now I do have the confidence. It's a weird thing to do, I know, but I just kind of got into it and I think I do it very well." Juergen Teller.

"I think it's super-important for kids to have an imagination, to create their own world as opposed to just being surrounded by televisions and toys." Daria Werbowy's parenting approach.

sources; vogue, elle, topshop, fashionologie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion