Fashion

Thursday, May 7, 2009

UPCOMING PRODUCT: MAC TINTED LIPGLASS IN PINK POODLE

I have agreed to swap my MAC blush creme in posey in exchange of sis Khymm's MAC lipglass in Pink Poodle since I am looking for a pink lipglass. Next week, we'll both get our hands on our swapped items.

MAC has described Pink Poodle as a Pink fuschia lipglass with pinky gold shimmer. According to awesomeandfabulous.com, it's buildable so you could load it up for that pop of pink on your face or apply a sheer amount for just a tinge of pink on your lips. According to sis Khymm, it's pink but not really fuschia-ish. Sometimes MAC's description differs from the actual product

I'll review the product when I get my hands on it. :)


photo courtesy of
awesomeandfabulous.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion