Fashion

Monday, May 11, 2009

SAVE FACE WHILE SAVING THE EARTH!


Healthy Options is a haven for people who want to indulge on sinless foods ranging from sauces to frozen food options. It's also an avenue for health buffs and they also boost of their organic skin care line.
I'm a regular customer of healthy options so more or less, I've tried everything in their store. I also discovered AVALON ORGANICS. It's a skin care line that carries shampoos, facial moisturizers, cleansers, sunblocks, lotion and shower gels.
Avalon Organics is cruelty- free. It doesn't do animal testing and it doesn't use too much chemicals in their products because they aim to contribute to the preservation of the environment.
I'm a fan of their Vitamin C line. The line helps prevent aging from the sun's harmful rays. I'm using their cleansing gel, revitalizing eye cream, moisture plus lotion with spf 15 as my sunblock and the moisturizer.
PROS:
-You'll love the citrusy scent
-Moisturizer doesn't feel heavy because the consistency is not cakey and is absorbed by the skin
-Keeps your face hydrated all day
-I've been using this for a year now and my face has become more supple and I don't know how to call it but it has an inner glow. Literally, it has become so smooth
CONS:
- Expensive but worth your money. The moisturizer and eye cream goes a long way but the face gels might be used up easily since I'm washing my face twice a day. But the gel's bottle is kinda big and it comes in a pump bottle so it's easy and convenient!
There might be a lot of brands out there that promise the same effect Avalon Organics has but the way it was manufactured is excellent. It is constantly doing their part in saving Mother Earth. And Avalon is waay cheaper than those luxurious brands that delivers the same effects as well.
And I'm happy that in my own little way, I am doing my part in saving Mother Earth! Try your hand on an Avalon and experience soft and great skin! Save face while saving the earth!

*AVALON ORGANICS IS EXCLUSIVELY DISTRIBUTED IN HEALTHY OPTIONS IN ALL STORES NATIONWIDE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion