Fashion

Monday, May 18, 2009

EOTD: BLUE SMOKE

I'm so ecstatic because of my superb haul yesterday so I made an EOTD. I had so much fun playing with the stuff I bought, I slept late again. So now, I'm sooo sleepy... anyway, so here's a pic of what I did:

STUFF USED TO CREATE THE BLUE SMOKE LOOK
MAC eyeshadow in Contrast
Chanel Inmitable Mascara Waterproof in Black
The Face Shop Greatist Liquid eyeliner in Black
Ever Bilena eyeliner pencil in Black

OVERALL FACE CANVASS
MAC Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation in NC42
MAC Sculpt and Shape Powder in Warm Light/ Definitive
MAC Lustre Lipstick in Touch


HOW TO CREATE THE BLUE SMOKE LOOK
- Apply MAC e/s in Contrast on your lids
- Blend upwards to create an arch
- Line your lower lash line with the MAC e/s in Contrast. Line the outer area only
- Apply TFS Greatist liquid eyeliner
- Apply Chanel Mascara

:)

BLUE SMOKEY EYES!

I GOTTA SLEEEEPPP!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion