Fashion

Thursday, May 28, 2009

MY MAC HAUL FOR THIS WEEK :)

Prior to going to SM Bicutan, I dropped by Glorietta to check MAC and a thought suddenly popped out of my head. I need a green eyeshadow. Since I'm restructuring Karl's eyeshadow collection, I decided to purchase one. :)

I was choosing between Juxt, Aquavert, Swimming and Humid. Swimming and Juxt were too light, and Aquavert was almost aquamarine- ish. I need something that's kinda' olive in shade so Green Smoke became my choice. It's not too dark and not too light.

WAHOO! MY MAC HAUL FOR THIS WEEK!

MY NEW BABIES!
MAC LUSTRE EYESHADOW IN GREEN SMOKE
MAC FROST EYESHADOW IN RICEPAPER

A closer look at Green Smoke and Ricepaper

SWATCHES

Green Smoke is a lovely olive- green color with flecks of gold shimmer. It's a lustre variant so it appears kinda' sheer on your eyes, but the pigment pay- off is relatively good. Ricepaper is a cream- colored frosted eyeshadows. Perfect for high- lighting the brow bones and for your tear ducts.

I'll post an EOTD using Green Smoke and Ricepaper and reviews for Ricepaper! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion