Fashion

Saturday, May 9, 2009

TOP 5 MASCARAS

I eat mascara (that's a hyperbole). I love it so much that I always have money to spare to purchase mascara. As a tribute to this instant beautifier that keeps me looking fresh and pretty (:D), i have nominated my top 5 favorite mascara brands.

1. GREAT LASH BY MAYBELLINE- Gives you long and thick lashes that look GREAT. It's uber waterproof and may take time to remove but this has been my steady companion during theatre shows that keeps my eyes from looking like a raccoon therefore, sparing me time from touch- ups and cleaning.
2. LANCOME DIFFICILS/EXTENCILS- Lush lashes. that's what it'll give you. Kinda' pricey but gives you a very visible volumizing effect. I love this product so much because it makes my sparse lashes thicken in a matter of seconds. And above everything else, it looks so natural.
3. AVON ASTONISHING LENGTHS MASCARA- Due to the recession, i went out to search for the cheap but good mascara and I found Avon. Gives you longer and lush lashes and dries fast. It's a better alternative for the now unavailable Great Lash. It's waterproof but washable so for those who'd rather sleep than to remove your lashes with baby oil, this is your best bet.
4. L'OREAL DOUBLE EXTENSION MASCARA- One of the pioneers of the ceramide (white) mascaras. It's a double- edged beauty weapon with the ceramide mascara to give fibers to make your mascaras look thicker, and the finisher, the black mascara to coat the white one. Gives you absolute volume and dramatic eyes.
5. CLINIQUE- Their little mascara tube gives your lashes that instant oomph by adding volume and length. But the sad part is, I don't think it's available locally.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion