Fashion

Monday, May 11, 2009

a little bird told me

Chloe Sevigny Chloe Sevigny
pics; shawn mortensen

“The other day I walked down a street and with the trees right now, the white trees and the petals everywhere, it is so beautiful. Hanging out at Battery Park, I mean, the trees over there are so pretty. There is something magical about New York and the seasons and watching them change.” Mary-Kate on her city.

Chloe Sevigny on the mans cardigan she can't live without
"preferably long enough to cover my ass, and with pockets I can shove my hands into when I get nervous in social situations, which is a constant."

"A year of two I was obsessed with Jane Birkin. Then I realised I could wear whatever I wanted and be happier." Alexa Chung on her evolving style.

"Marianne Faithful/ The kids in Mary Poppins" Leith Clark pinpoints her look.

"If I wear other designers, people know that when I do wear Missoni, I actually like it." Margherita Missoni doesn't feel obliged to wear Missoni 24/7.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion