Fashion

Thursday, May 14, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC LIPGLASS IN PINK POODLE

I finally got my package! Thanks sis Khymm for a smooth sailing transaction. :)

MAC LIPGLASS IN PINK POODLE

SWATCH
ONE COAT: It's good for a tinge of pink hue on your lips.

TWO COATS: FOR A POP OF PINK COLOR, APPLY TWO COATS.

THREE COATS: FOR HIGH- IMPACT LACQUERED LIPS, 3 SWIPES SHOULD DO THE TRICK!

THE VERDICT: MAC lipglasses are highly- pigmented and have good staying power. For pink lovers, this is a must- have for you. Pink poodle is a nice pink color. It's not an overpowering fuschia shade as described in MAC's site. It's just pink. Perfect Barbie pink color. It's sticky but not super gooey nor heavy. Hey, it's lipgloss so I think the sticky factor is an inherent quality.

Oh, it's my baby, Barrack. Do you like mummy's new lipgloss?

Haha. HE'S STILL CUTER THAN I DAMMIT! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion