Fashion

Sunday, May 17, 2009

A NEW TUBE OF HAPPINESS: MAC LUSTRE LIPSTICK IN TOUCH

I was going through the lippie counter in MAC Glorietta yesterday for my final haul before going home and get a good night's sleep in preparation for today's directing finals. I decided to grab a nice chocolate brown lipstick that's good for day and night and would work well on me during the days that I don't wanna dress up.

I was deciding to go for MAC matte lipstick in Taupe but it's too dark. Though I like it, I'd like to try something that i could use for the theater and on normal days. I tried MAC lustre lipstick in Touch. It's described as a peachy cinnamon colored lippie.

It's my first ever lustre lippie since i'm a fan of the matte line. But I have a problem with matte lippies from MAC. They make my lips dry. The lustre line is good because it moisturizes your lips, though I don't really like the shine because I sorta' think in terms of versatility. I just hope this will be perfect for my theatre plays. So i gotta try it out. Try lustre! It's nice. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion