Fashion

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I LIKE FREEBIES...

Whenever I go shopping, I make it a point to ask if i'll be able to get freebies for my purchase especially when I shop for beauty products. Here are some stuff that I was able to get during my previous hauls:

(L-R) Shiseido Ultimate sun protection cream spf 50, Skinfood gold caviar toner and emulsion, Chanel mattifying fluid

SKIN FOOD GOLD CAVIAR TONER AND EMULSION

This came free with my mom's purchase of a gold caviar powder pact. I love skin food for their uber cute freebies like these. It comes in a cute box as a pair. I love the consistency of skin food's toners because they're semi- thick and they don't feel stingy at all. The emulsion dries fast and you can feel the smoothness on your skin in an instant. But their stuff are tooo expensive. :( My mom got a wallet freebie from skin food also along with her purchase. Talk about freebies galore. :)

SHISEIDO FACE AND NECK SPF 50

This shiseido face and neck spf came with my purchase of sis Phoebe's russian red lippie from mac. I've finally found the spf lotion that's perfect. It's lightweight, smells mighty fine and it doesn't feel hot like your usual gunky sun screen lotions. It has the feel and texture of a moisturizer that's why it's so good. The big bottle costs 1998php and I'm planning to get my hands on one one of these days.

CHANEL'S MATTIFYING LIQUID

I got this as a freebie when I purchased their inmitable mascara and waterproof eyeliner. This smells so good. I actually don't know what this is for but I love how it makes my powder and blush look vibrant and how it helps these products in staying matte longer. So in a sense, it acts as a primer/moisturizer.

TOP: MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER PLYS FOUNDATION WITH MATTIFYING FLUID BY CHANEL
BOTTOM: MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION WITHOUT MATTIFYING FLUID BY CHANEL

*The powder's color appears more vibrant and the texture turns to cream that sticks on your skin unlike the swatch without it. It appears more chalky and a bit whiter than my skintone though it's my match.

I love these mini freebies that come with my purchases because I find mini stuff in bottles cute. Skin Food gives a lot of great freebies and Chanel as well. Bobbi Brown gives samples in sachets, but tons of it. I hope MAC does the same too..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion