Fashion

Sunday, May 17, 2009

EOTD: SUNSET GAZE

It's probably one of the simplest but worthwhile pleasures in life. Watching the sunset. I have to admit I love the sunset. I love how the fire across the sky gives the world a warm glow before it bids us goodbye so we could move forward to another day, looking forward to the sunrise.

Haha. Poetic? Nah. Well, maybe. I just love sunsets. And when I get my hands on a dslr, I'll probably be taking lots of snapshots of good el' brother sun setting down.

Due to mild insomnia and boredom, I recreated the look on my eyes. Rich earthy colors and terracotta shades perfect enough from sunrise to sundown.


STUFF USED TO CREATE THE SUNSET GAZE LOOK

MAC Eyeshadow in Glamour Check!
MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon
Elianto eyeshadow in Mandarin
MAC pigment in Golden Lemon
Elianto eyeshadow in Forest Green
The Face Shop Greatist liquid eyeliner in black
Avon Supershock Mascara in Black

OVERALL CANVASS

MAC Studio fix powder plus foundation in nc40
MAC blush in Raizin
MAC lipstick in Marrakesh
Ever Bilena Eyeliner pencil in black

HOW TO CREATE THE SUNSET GAZE LOOK

1. APPLY NC40 ALL OVER YOUR EYE CREASE AS BASE
2. APPLY GLAMOUR CHECK! E/S ON YOUR OUTER CREASE
3.APPLY CARBON E/S ON YOUR LOWER OUTER CREASE
4. DAB A BIT OF THE FOREST GREEN E/S ON THE CARBON THEN BLEND FOR A BLACK COLOR WITH A HINT OF GREEN
5. APPLY GOLDEN LEMON PIGMENT ON YOUR LIDS BLEND
6. LASTLY, APPLY MANDARIN ORANGE E/S ON THE END OF YOUR CREASE LINE. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT TOUCHES THE GLAMOUR CHECK! E/S BECAUSE THAT'S THE WHOLE IDEA. BLEND BLEND BLEND
7. APPLY TFS GREATIST LIQUID EYELINER
8. APPLY AVON SUPERSHOCK MASCARA
9. APPLY GLAMOUR CHECK! E/S ON YOUR LOWER LASH LINE. APPLY ON THE OUTER PART OF THE LOWER LASH LINE ONLY



YIKES! It's already 4am!

I gotta sleep! It's 4am! Morning guys. :)


THERE YOU GO! This look goes well with nude and baby pink lippies. Lemme know if you like the look! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion