Fashion

Friday, May 15, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: BENEFIT COSMETICS DALLAS BRONZER

On my visit to Singapore, I bought this as a gift for myself for my first ever visit to the country. Since benefit is unavailable in the P.I., I decided to grab one before going home.

Dallas is a Bronzer/Blush that fits any skin tone, whether light or dark.

SWATCH
DALLAS BRONZER ON ME


THE VERDICT:
Benefit is super expensive. Can't blame them, they have a nice packaging and their products are quite good. But for professional use, I say i can't recommend this because I don't think this will withstand the working conditions of a professional occasion. if you're overflowing with moolah, splurge on it. But for normal people like me (:D), it's good to buy one just for the sake of having one. Dallas has a nice color and it will just disappear on your skin, so it will look natural. MAC has nice bronzers though so you could try it too.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion