Fashion

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

DAY OUT WITH ZE HUSBAND :)

Here's something that's not about beauty and make- up reviews. I'd like to share to you guys a piece of my life. :)

I went out yesterday with my hubby, Randy for our usual week mall trips. We had fun strolling, drank coffee, talked about life and theatre and ate at Chimara Greenbelt 3.

We're both health buffs, faithful followers of the abs diet. So for our healthy chow, we make it a point that we always grab something that's low in fat, sodium and sugar. :)

I ordered orange chicken salad with those uber yummy tofu chips on the side. The chicken was called "mock chicken" because it's made of soy. But after tasting it, I've to tell you that this chicken is a "Joke". Haha! But i don't mind, it tastes healthy to me. :)

Hubby ordered tofu chips with low- fat cheese and herbs dressing plus a garden tomato salsa dressing.

I missed popcorn so much but unfortunately, it's prohibited in our diet. So I grabbed this healthy popcorn with low- fat cheese and herbs powder popped in olive oil.

AHA! YOU TOOK SOME OF MY POPCORN! :)

I love you randy :)

WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS? HOW'S YOUR WEEKEND WITH YOUR LOVED ONES? :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion