Fashion

Sunday, May 10, 2009

UPCOMING PRODUCT: AVON SUPERSHOCK MASCARA

Mascara will always be a product that will always be so dear to me. I love how it dramatically enlivens my eyes by instantly adding life to my long but sparse lashes (I'm thinking of buying Mikaela's lash grower serum). I'm always in the search for good mascaras. So far, Lancome and Maybelline is to beat. Since I love cheap thrills, this has led me again to discovering AVON SUPERSHOCK MASCARA. It claims that out of 10, it scales on a 12. I've read that it has a ginormica- like lash wand and is great for adding a whip of volume to your lashes. I got this for 189php only in the May issue of Avon but when June hits the calendar, this goes back to its original price of 499php. Well, let's see if it's worth the 500 bucks! I'll review this when I get my hands on it. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion