Fashion

Monday, May 25, 2009

MY SINGLE HAUL FOR LAST WEEK

I had a fantastic sunday with my mom and brother. We went to Forbes Park Santuario De San Antonio to hear mass and ate dinner at Italianni's The Fort High Street.

I wanted to go to glorietta to get my MAC haul but sadly, it was around 9pm when we finished dinner.

I went to the MUFE boutique and checked their stuff. I was so awed at how their eyeshadows and blushes stick on your skin. I even had to put tons of their eye cleanser to remove the swatches on my hands.

This is my single MUFE haul for last week. It's a powder blush in 58 (Dark Raspberry). I thought it was an eyeshadow because the lady said so. Guess she didn't know here products eh? But heck do I care. The first time I swatched it, I already fell in love with the violet-fuschia color.
It's a powder blush but I find it too exaggerated for my cheeks so I thought of using it as an eyeshadow instead. It's such a gorgeous color! It may look shocking but with the right mixture of purple and black, this baby will be wearable

It comes with a very classy packaging and it looks sweet on the pot!

Here's the swatch on my hand. It appears as an eggplant- shade but it's really raspberry. Dayum camera! :)

MY EOTD WITH THIS PRODUCT WILL FOLLOW.

HAPPY AND SATISFIED WITH MY FINAL PURCHASE IN THE FORT. WHAT ELSE? COFFEE!

WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS? WHAT WERE YOUR HAULS LAST WEEK?

:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion