Fashion

Thursday, May 14, 2009

MY NEWLY ARRIVED BABIES!

WAHOOOO!!! My new MAC babies have arrived! Thanks so much sis Ali for the eyeshadow and sis Khymm for the lipglass. I hope you enjoy the blushcreme you got. :)


This lot is from sis Ali: I ordered MAC eyeshadow in Carbon from her. The item was bought in Vegas. She included fabulous freebies like the bath and body works energizing shampoo travel size and a sample of the MAC HD powder. THANKS A BUNCH SIS! :)

This second lot is from sis Khymm. I swapped my MAC blushcreme in Posey for this MAC lipglass in Pink Poodle. THANKS SO MUCH SIS! :) ENJOY THE BLUSHCREME!

Okay here's my first baby. EOTD will follow tomorrow! :)

My second baby, a review will also follow tomorrow. :)

TADAAA!!! My first two lipglosses ad eyeshadows from MAC! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion