Fashion

Thursday, September 3, 2009

winter wardrobe sorted

I bought rather a lot on my last trip to London. Yes, in a "oh, shit, I appear to have dipped into my New York funds" kind of way. I went with the intention of finding a velvet dress (I plumped for a knee length red skirt which I have since taken up) and more importantly a pair of Brown Justin boots. (I've been looking since April) Seriously have considered incorporting religion into my life after the perfect pair of boots made their way into my hands, for just £35 at Spitalfields market. I died.


pink candy striper shirt

jersey floral romper

topshop tartan bra

'Alaska' sweater

silky coral pleated skirt

grey wool schoolgirl skirt

red velvet skirt

"sovereign of the seas" cruise tee

graphic floral oversize shirt

brown justin style lace ups

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion