Fashion

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NARS LIPSTICK IN NIAGARA

Here's an initial review on NARS LIPSTICK IN NIAGARA

PRICE: 1250PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: ESSENCES RUSTANS, MAKATI CITY
OTHER LOCATIONS: SHANGRI- LA MALL; ALABANG TOWN CENTER

THE VERDICT:

Nars' lipstick in Niagara is a semi- matte lipstick in a pinky- coral shade. I've been lemming for this shade for a month now and I'm more than happy because I got my tube yesterday! :D

The tube is quite compact, which I like so I can slip this in the tightest corner of my bag or in my littlest make- up kit. I really don't like the rubber- like texture of the packaging of Nars because the case get dirty and looks old instantly.

SWATCH ON MY LIPS

The consistency of the formula is semi- creamy. It glides on smoothly on my lips and it leaves a velvet- smooth semi- matte finish. It has a slight sheen but it dries off to a matte finish.

The scent of this lipstick is similar to Versace's lipstick scent. It just reminded me of my Versace make- ups! Now I'm lemming for a Versace lipstick! :D

Niagara on me

I've just found my HG pink lipstick because I've been wanting a pink lipstick that looks natural and a shade that will make you look fresh, and this color is it. I chose this between Frisky Summer because I'm such a lipstick person. But I'm sure to buy Frisky Summer too. :D

Anyhoo, color pay- off is awesome and staying power is great so you really get your money's worth if you buy a Nars lipstick. :D

Now I'm inclined to trying their lipstick line! It's 100php cheaper than Bobbi Brown, but I hate that the actual lipstick is quite short, so this baby will be used up by me in a short span of time because I'm so loving the color!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion