Fashion

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

THIS WEEK'S HAUL

After doing a bit of cleaning of the house due to the damage Ondoy has brought upon our street and house, Mom and I decided to pamper ourselves. She had a hair cellophane in Basement Salon, Powerplant Mall, Rockwell while Hubby and I had lunch in KKK, Mall of Asia.

She got herself a pretty leather slippers and a Violet Shift top from People are People, Leggings and a plain violet tee from Dorothy Perkins.

As for me, well, I've never gone shopping for clothes for almost 2 mos. now so I think I'll add new pieces to my wardrobe collection.

As always, I'd always get bold, solid colors in classic styles.


My shirts and shoes haul.

Two plain tees from Dorothy Perkins. I love that it's not tight- fitting like the Mango plain tees. It's soft, the fabric is breathable and uber stylish! :)

Here's my new pair of flat sandals. I decided to get one in brown so my much- loved Ichigo sandals can take a break. Also, I'll have options on what to match with my outfits too. :D

BTW, I got this on sale. 599php only, baby. :D

I'm lovin' the style, comfortability and it perfectly fits! :D

Here are some of my PCX hauls. I'm also trying the L'oreal Collagen Boost Mascara. I'll also review these for you guys.

*So, what happened to the shopping rehab?? :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion