Fashion

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NYX MEGASHINE LIPGLOSS AND NYX ROUND LIPGLOSS

Here's an initial review on NYX ROUND LIPGLOSS IN DOLL PINK AND NYX MEGASHINE GLOSS IN L123

PRICE: GOT FROM A SWAP (ROUGHLY AROUND 2- 3USD EA.)
PLACE BOUGHT: SIS JEN :D
OTHER LOCATIONS: MULTIPLY RESELLERS, ONLINE BEAUTY BOUTIQUE RESELLERS

Sis Jen Actually gave me these two brand new lipglosses. She told me that she can't seem to make these colors work cos she's such a nude/ natural make- up junkie. It's just perfect because I'm in love with pink hued cosmetics as of the moment.

Swatches (L-R): NYX ROUND LIPGLOSS IN DOLL PINK AND NYX MEGASHINE GLOSS IN L123

THE VERDICT: 

Nyx's Doll Pink lipgloss looks scary on the tube because it's a fuschia pink color But the color pay- off is quite sheer an it gives your lips a dolly pink hue. You can build it for a bit of intensity. I like that it has no shimmers whatsoever because it will really compliment a natural look

Staying power is not so good, but I don't mind! I'm so loving the color!

THE VERDICT:

Nyx's Megashine gloss in l123 also looks scary on the tube because it's a dark red lipgloss with a violet undertone and with hints of shimmer. 

Here's the swatch on my lips, surprisingly, the color is so wearable and it's a unique plum- colored lipgloss that looks good on morenas. I'm pretty sure this will look well on fair skinned ladies because color pay- off is quite sheer, yet buildable. It smells like cherries too, which I love. Don't worry, the scent ain't that overpowering.

Staying power is so- so, but I love how it keeps my pucker moisturized.

Between the two, I'm loving the Doll Pink lipgloss because I'm such a sucker for pink colored lipglosses. The megashine gloss is equally nice as well. 

Overall, I'm loving both because they have nice colors and another important thing, I GOT BOTH FOR FREE! :D

**THANKS SO MUCH SIS JEN! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion