Fashion

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: LOLA LIPSTICK LIP CREME IN PARIS

Here's an initial review on LOLA COSMETICS LIPSTICK LIP CREME IN PARIS

PRICE: 1000PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: MARIONNAUD, SM MALL OF ASIA
OTHER LOCATIONS: SM CUBAO 

THE VERDICT:

This lipstick line by Lola Cosmetics scored a whopping 4.7 in the Makeupalley score board. Apparently, girls of every age seem to love their lipstick line so I really had to try one to see what the hype is all about.

This is truly the surprise for me. It comes with a cute mirror that pops up when you pull the part that holds the product out. It comes so much in handy for those quick touch- ups. It just made me more excited in acquiring more Lola lipsticks! (Brokeland, here I come! :D)

Check out the lovely packaging! I like the black diamond detail in the middle. :D
It looks like a teracotta shade but it isn't in actual. It's a lovely deep rose shade.

It might look reddish here, as I swatched it heavily but in actual, this is a deep rose shade. It's like a fusion of brown, rose and mauve. But it doesn't appear reddish on my lips at all! I apologize because I almost emptied my battery just to get a great picture that captures the exact color but my attempts were a failure so I suggest, you check the shade out yourself. It's really lovely in actual, promise.

But I'll try getting a better picture during daytime then I'll post it here. :D

Swatch on  my lips. Notice that it's hell different than my heavy hand swatch. I think this is the closest to the actual color.

Excellent pigmentation, great staying power and a lovely smell that is not overpowering. It's like a sheer floral scent that just goes away. Perfect. It's another MLBB shade. Build if you want to intensify the color. Also, the creamy formulation prevents my lips from chapping and cracking so this is just PERFECT. Period. :D

Love the creamy formulation! I also love the color! I don't know if it's just me but I hope you could already kinda' grasp from this picture that it is a deep rose- colored lipstick.  :D

This is a must- try brand, when it comes to lipsticks. I have to admit that it's quite pricey but it's almost the same price as Bobbi Brown. Not to mention, the packaging is exquisite and so is the product so you'll really get your 1000php's worth. So for a breath of fresh air, Imma try some Lola cosmetics. And Petunia and Penelope or Dahlia are the next lippies on my list! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion