Fashion

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TODAY'S HAUL+MY NEW HG PINK LIPSTICK!

Here are my hauls for this week.

This neat pair of shades from Charles and Keith, The Fort High Street was my National Heroes' Day haul.

This black wayfarers is the last piece in the shades stand so I immediately asked for a new stock. Unfortunately, it was the last piece so it kinda' looks dirty. The SA was kind enough to clean the shades for me. Turns out that I'm lucky after all because I got the last piece!

I'm loving this pair of shades because it fits my style: simple, classy and elegant :D

You gotta love the shades case and the cleansing cloth. Not bad for 599php eh?

Lovin' it! :D

So here's a bit of an update on my day today.

I had a sorta' bad day because of the crappy Benetint. 

I have this habit of tightening caps on whatever liquid stuff I have in my bag. I'm an OC person so you have an idea why.

I was fondling with my make- up stash last monday night and when I was done with Benetint, I tightened the cap then I heard a CRACK! The stupid cap cracked and the cylinder holding the brush snapped off from the cap itself. I had to spend around 30 mins. doing trial and errors in fixing the cover because there's no other way to store Benetint but in it's bottle. 

I left the cap to dry overnight then come morning, the cap was in good shape. I thought Mighty Bond did a pretty good job because upon testing the cap, I heard a little snap but it still manages to cover the bottle without letting any spills seep through the bottle.

I was in UP- Diliman and was using Benetint. Much to m dismay, the cap gave up again. Good thing I brought a ziplock because if not, I'll have  to A. THROW THE BENETINT or B. HOLD IT ALL DAY UNTIL I GO HOME

It was such a damper on my day but thank goodness for my lovely hauls from sis Jen, it somehow redeemed my day.

Before meeting sis Jen, I dropped by Nars and decided to purchase my Niagara lipstick because I've been lemming for it for a month now. This baby is so pretty! I was actually choosing between the lipgloss in Frisky Summer and this but I opted for this one because I'm such a sucker for matte colors.

At last! I've found my HG pink lipstick! I'll review this and show you how lovely this color is later. :D

I also met with sis Jen, the one whom I got my Benetint and Eyeko products. She bought my MAC lipglass in Gold Rebel and MAC Sculpt and Shape Powder. I also told her that I'm buying her Eyeko Fat Balm in Raspberry because I was quite impressed with the Strawberry Fat Balm.
We had a good chat at Seattle's Best. Too bad, she had to go back to work. We could've chatted forever about make- up! :D I also showed her my newest purchase, which is the Niagara lipstick, the crappy Benetint packaging whose cap snapped off, my Bobbi Brown HG blush, which is Pale Pink.

I was really happy because she gave me her NYX Round Lipgloss in Doll Pink. I so wanted to try that color but as I said, I'm such an Ignoramus when it comes to ordering online so I don't get to order much stuff. But she's such a genie, she made my wish come true. :D

Oooohhh.. My goodies! :D

Sis Jen is so kind to include tons of freebies. My fave freebie is the Nyx round lipgloss in Doll Pink. It just looks so divine! I've been actually wanting to buy one but unfortunately, NYX is unavailable here. She also threw in NYX MegaShine Gloss in a red- violet shade that looks very pretty on the lips, silica powder sample, a concealer setting powder (?) sample and a rimmel sweet jelly lipgloss. :D What an angel! It was sooo nice meeting and chatting with you sis Jen! :D

SUPER DUPER THANKS SIS JEN. YOU'RE RIGHT, WE SHOULD GO SHOPPING ONE TIME. :D WHAT ELSE? COSMETICS! :D

AND BENEFIT, IMPROVE YOUR PRODUCTS, PLEASE.

**Can't wait to review 'em all! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion