Fashion

Saturday, September 5, 2009

END OF THE WEEK'S HAUL

It's my inaanak's christening tomorrow. It's the daughter of my best friend so my haul for today is basically for tomorrow's event.

I was hoping to spot a white outfit after shopping for Sofia Isabel's (my inaanak) christening after buying gifts for her, I dropped by the Archaeology section of the Powerplant Mall.

I saw the SALE sign of Mimi boutique so I decided to drop by


I was hoping to find a white dress or dressy top from the store. And the store didn't disappoint me.

I spotted this nice white jumpsuit on the 50% off rack. It's decent, comfy but the garter on the chest is kinda' tight. But I can do with it. :D

From 995php, I got it for 497.50php. Not bad eh?

Btw, Mimi carries Benefit cosmetics and some of their Benefit cosmetics are on a 50% sale. If you want, you could check it out. :D

It's a lovely jumpsuit. I really hate wearing jeans so this is sort of a very fresh take on being a ninang, instead of those dresses, jeans, dressy tops and heels. I actually saw a dress but I preferred this because at least, it's something I could wear on a daily basis as well. :D

And here's a haul for my inaanak Sofia Isabel for her christening tomorrow. :D


**I'll try posting pics of me and hubby in Sofia Isabel's christening! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion