Fashion

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Live from Burberry HQ



Possibly the most bizarrely surreal experience.. I'm at the Burberry afterparty and sitting about two metres behind me (no joke) is Carine Roitfeld along with Julia and the rest of the Paris Vogue team. Susie Bubble and Tommy Ton were also just sat over in another corner while Katie Grand and Team Love are also here.

Okay now Carine is fully dancing, me and Ella from Cocos Tea Party are unanimous that she would be the best drinking partner ever, perfect for dancing beside on tables.

I'm having this internal dilemna; do I act all cool and aloof and pretend not to care about the fact that my heroes are standing beside me. Or do I go all out and snap and take videos? Well, a combination of the two, but I know if I do not get photographic evidence I will hate myself for the rest of my days. So I shot a video of Carine dancing. Just for all of you! Until Julia noticed me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion