Fashion

Thursday, September 10, 2009

THIS WEEK'S HAUL+ MY HAUL-LELUJAH! :D

I was supposed to get the Nars blush in Luster that I reserved in the Nars counter of Essences Rustans in Robinson's Place Ermita, Manila this Saturday. Though I'm pretty sure that the item is already mine because I managed to reserve it, I still had some paranoia thinking that Floe (the Nars SA) would give it to someone else! Instead of dropping by this Saturday, which is my scheduled pick- up for the blush, I decided to drop by today and begged my mother to let the driver take me to Robinson's. Right after my class in UP Diliman, I hopped right in the car and headed straight to Robinson's Manila.


Here's is my Rustans shopping bag! :D Can't wait to show you the loot inside. :D

Here are some hauls from Essences Rustans, Robinson's Place Manila.

And my Haul- lelujah. :D Nars Powder Blush in Luster. Apparently, this is already the last piece of this shade in all the Nars outlets in the Philippines, or, can I say, the last stock here in the Philippines. :D

HOMAYGAD!!! I FEEL UBER ECSTATIC RIGHT NOW! :D


I also had some hauls from the Robinson's Department Store. 


I also bought these two eyeliners from Fashion 21 and Ever Bilena. My HG brands for eyeliners. :D

**Can't wait to review the Nars Blush! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion