Fashion

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

RESTAURANT HOPPING: HAPPY CREAM PUFF

Here's our featured food store for today's entry, HAPPY CREAM PUFF

PRICE RANGE: 20- 80PHP
LOCATION: DELA ROSA ST., MAKATI CITY; MALUGAY ST., MAKATI


Happy Cream Puff is a dessert shop that sells delectable cream puffs in bite- sized portions and avant- garde decorated puffs.

They sell by piece and per box. I suggest you get yourself a box because it's so good, you'll crave for more!

The Happy Cream Puff Branch in Malugay, Makati

It seems like this is a Japanese conceptualized food store because I see that they have articles, newspapers and magazines in Japanese.

Check out the yummy creamy puffs box of 10!

Mom and I got ourselves an assorted box of 10, which costed us 180php. Our personal favorites are the (L-R) white chocolate puff, caramel glazed puff, glazed pecan puff and the glazed walnut puff.

A bite is sure to release some awesome cream goodness inside every cream puff. It's so good! I always get myself a box whenever I'll be having one of my weekly badminton sessions.

If you're planning to drop by in one of their outlets, I assure you, you won't regret your visit! I hope they branch out to malls and places in the north and south! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion