Fashion

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

THIS WEEK'S LIPSTICK HAUL :)

Hubby and I went malling today. He got his magazine lemmings fulfilled and I went to shop for lipsticks because it's been a while since i shopped for a lipstick (duh, that's like only 3 weeks ago. :P) 

Oh well, what can I do, lipstick addict here. :D

I dropped by Rustans to get Dolce Vita, It's a perfect MLBB color. I bought this because I thought it would be perfect for my current play because I pictured her as just a blooming beauty.

:D

Robbie, the uber nice SA and I had a little talk about life and my career, theatre in General. :D

This is an impulse haul. Hubby and I went to MOA to get our Mandarin Wok fix then I decided to stroll around while he looks at his magazines.

I was looking through the counters around the store and I noticed that no one's attending me. I really had another lipstick in mind but since nobody's attending me, and that kind of crappy service pissed me off, I decided not to buy anymore until this kind SA, Girlie, attended me. She even told me "Pasensya na ma'm, walang umaatend sayo? Ano pong gusto niyo sa Lola?"

So she gleefully told me a thing or two about each product but before she assisted me, I was already sold with the color in Petunia.

A lovely color coupled with a nice SA equals a PURCHASE! :D

I am sooo happy with this lipstick! I bought this as well for my upcoming role. The colors I chose are just fit for a queen! :D

**Can't wait to review these! I sooo love the colors! :D


**THE UNIVERSE HAS CONSPIRED TO GIVE ME WHAT I RIGHTFULLY DESERVE. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion