Fashion

Thursday, September 10, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: FASHION21 EYELINER IN WHITE

Here's an initial review on FASHION21 EYELINER IN WHITE.

PRICE: 88PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: ROBINSON'S DEPARTMENT STORE, ROBINSON'S PLACE, ERMITA, MANILA
OTHER LOCATIONS: IN ALL MALLS WITH A FASHION21 BOUTIQUE OR STAND

White eyeliners are useful in making your peepers look fresh and awake. It is also a wonder tool for Chinitas because it helps in opening up chinky eyes.

In my case, I had to buy one because I just realized how important a white eyeliner is in my profession because it makes eyes look wider on stage so the audience will get a better view of your eyes' expressions.


THE VERDICT:

I don't really splurge on eyeliners because I just believe that our local cosmetic brands do produce great eyeliners and are at par with the expensive ones.

I decided to give Fashion21 a try because I used to use this product when I was in highschool. I was quite impressed with the line when I was starting on my cosmetic fixation.


Here's a swatch on my skin. It's creamy and I love that it instantly writes unlike some eyeliners where you have to give it a good rubbing before the color comes out, just like what I experienced with MAC's Brow Shader. As you can see, it's quite pigmented too.

I like the sophisticated pencil design. :D

It's a dual- ended eyeliner so there's a smudger on the end. Honestly, I don't see the need for the smudger because why the hell would you want to smudge white eyeliner around your lids? Is there such a thing as white-y eye look, a counterpart of the smokey- eye look? LOL. Ok, that's just plain corny. :D

But I wouldn't want to smudge some white eyeliner around my lids or on my lower lash lines because it might look like a case of "concealer and concealing gone wrong!"

So here's the product on my right eye waterline. I love that it writes easily and I didn't encounter any product pay- off problems at all because I love that it's uber pigmented and it withstands the forever moist waterlines. And not to mention, staying power is relatively great. I've been wearing the stuff on my waterlines and 3 hours have passed, it's still intact. 

Overall, I love this. And if ever I'll run out of white eyeliners, I'll always grab this anytime over anything. :D It's cost- efficient and it has a superb quality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion