Fashion

Sunday, September 20, 2009

THIS WEEK'S SPLURGE :D

Hello guys! I am in for an overnight stay in Mandarin Oriental Hotel today until tomorrow because I was through a lot of emotional, physical, and mental pressure for the past week, as it is evident in my few posts last week. I just don't feel like typing. I blog when I'm happy so last week was kinda' stressing and gloomy, hence the few posts. 

I can't believe that I have only posted 5 entries for last week!

After having dinner, I went to The Fort High Street to check out Make Up For Ever. I was so disappointed that the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Warm Natural was out of stock. But MUFE's HD Foundation was a second option. A big surprise was, MUFE's 200php cheaper than Bobbi Brown. 

Oh well, after reading some reviews about the HD Foundation, I was sold. Instead of getting Mat Velvet, which is the heaviest of all the foundation variants in terms of consistency. I need something that I can use for the theatre and for everyday because I don't want my foundation to rot in my case because I only have plays after every 2 months. And my participation also depends on whatever play I get into so all my make- ups are in hibernation after I'm done with a play.

I also dropped by Aldo and got myself a cute violet faux leather bag. It's soo cute and it really fits my taste in terms of bag style. 

Here's the cute bag. :D

Tadaaa! My beauty hauls .I also got myself some Aqua Eyes Eyeliner Pencil in Black and Gray.


**I'll post the reviews of my MUFE hauls in a while! :D


I HAVE PUT EVERYTHING IN GOD'S HANDS, AND NOW, I AM LAYING MY DOUBTS TO REST BECAUSE I NOW BELIEVE THAT WHAT HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM ME WILL BE GIVEN BACK SOON. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion