Fashion

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: KRYOLAN INVISIBLE MATT MATTING CREAM

Here's an initial review on KRYOLAN INVISIBLE MATT MATTING CREAM

PRICE: 800PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: KRYOLAN, IL TERRAZO, TOMAS MORATO, Q.C.

SITE DESCRIPTION: Invisible Matt Plus SPF is the perfect matting product for the unvarnished face. It specially emphasizes the natural look. Invisible Matt Plus SPF reduces the greasy appearance and smoothes the skin. (From the description of the invisible matt spf)

*Sorry if I got the description of another product, since the only difference is this IM has SPF. Neverthless, I assume that it's the same. There's is no image of the Invisible Matt in the Kryolan Website. It might be phased out already.


THE VERDICT:

After so many raves on this product in Gtalk, I decided to purchase one. Unfortunately, it went OOS in the Kryolan store. 

Good thing I chanced upon sis Arg's (herroyalbleakness) Invisible matt which is up for sale in Gtalk. With no avail, I instantly messaged her saying that I'll get her primer.

At last, I already have this much- raved about primer.

Okay, so the consistency of this product is creamy. The consistency is like a whipped cream. Surprisingly, it's a brimming jar so you'll really get your money's worth as compared to those products that's as good as half full. 

It has the scent of those classic face creams but it's not that  bothersome anyway.

This primer has the feel of a moisturizer. Upon application and spreading, it glides on easily then you will notice that it starts to become sorta' sticky, which is the sign that it's about to settle on your skin. Don't worry, it doesn't become sticky or turns your face sticky. It's how I describe how the texture becomes after blending.

Let it dry for around 3 mins. then you can already apply the powder on your face. 3 mins. is enough time to let the primer totally settle on your face. If I'm on a hurry, I sit in front of an electric fan so that it'll dry faster.

After it settles, your skin looks dewy. It has some shine but not the oily kind of shine. The reason is the glycerin in the product that keeps skin optimally hydrated and moisturized.

Make- up colors are relatively more vivid and I just love how my make- ups pay- off on my skin without streaking or caking, especially the blush.


So here's my face after 6 hours. I thought Philosophy's primer is the solution to my oiliness but Kryolan never fails to amuse me. It's just wonderful! I've noticed that my face still looks almost the same as it was right after make- up application. I love how my face looks dewy and not greasy (there's a difference, especially when you touch your face). My make- up lasts relatively longer and it has cut down my powder reapplication from 3 to 1!

Overall, this is an amazing buy. Kryolan really has great products, as always. It's relatively cheaper than the Philosophy as well, yet it's effectiveness and quality has met, or in any case, exceeded my standards. 

It just goes to show that not all that is expensive are good. I'm so glad with my Invisible Matt. It's cheap, travel- friendly and it will definitely last me long. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion