Fashion

Thursday, April 30, 2009

To Tweet or Not to Tweet

...that is the question. And the answer is I caved. Regardless of my protestations to the latter, the social pressure is just too much. It's beginning to feel like a high school secret from which I've been excluded. So, there you have it. I Blog has no spine but then again the' broken down doll look' is sooo now! Here are some of the latest tweets from the twitter deck.

See you @ www.twitter.com/iblogfashion.

Rachel Zoe - real_rachel_zoe
wish I could be in two places at once, I'm missing the Grateful Dead concert with Rodger @rbermanus

Karl Lagerfeld - Karl_Lagerfeld
I think I'm going to have a dinner party where no one speaks. I'll give all my guests pens and pads instead of the usual dinner conversation

Henry Holland - henryholland
Just met the Weston ladies at selfridges do. Both immaculately Bergdorf Blonde! Love it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion