Fashion

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fashion Does Dublin

The grand aul capital is currently in the throes of Motorola Dublin Fashion Week. Unfortunately, my schedule only allows for me to take part in a day's worth of national style nous. Luckily, I hit the sartorial jackpot today. The day kicked off with elevenses at The Westbury where fellow journos Jessie Collins and Angela Scanlon joined me in viewing The Collective Show. Highlights from 8 AW09 collection included Paul Costelloe's mulberry mohair babydoll dress, Sinead Doyle's easy-to-wear tailored harems and some bitchin' biker jackets from Joanne Hynes. Swifter than Colleen McLoughlin's black Amex, we headed to Saaba for a most yummy Moet & Chandon CRC Charity Luncheon followed some SS09 runway offerings from the Design Centre. Fashion perving doesn't get much better than John Rocha dresses and Philip Treacy hats. So good, I skipped dessert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion