Fashion

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Goddess Room

I better be karmically compensated for sharing my vintage finds with the world. Everytime I open my well-intentioned mouth, a 'gotta wait til payday' dress finds a new home - i.e. not mine. Nonetheless, I feel behoved to dish on The Goddess Room - Temple Bar's newest (a bare week old!) retro atelier. Owner Marie Therese Duggan sources threads based on the latest trends from 70s jumpsuits to 80s disco dresses and this gorgeous uber-femme chiffon delight. She's even got an online shop for those who live further afield. Hurry though. Once she is previewed on Xpose this Monday, methinks there won't be much left!

The Goddess Room (below Cafe Irie), 11 Fownes Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2; www.thegoddessroom.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion