Fashion

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SCENT FOCUS: CURIOUS BY BRITNEY SPEARS

I was browsing through ebay one day and I found this Curious by Britney Spears perfume at 100ml up for bidding starting at 1200php so i tried my luck on the bid. And to cut the story short, I won.

THIS COSTED ME: 1200PHP AS OPPOSED TO THE 4K MALL PRICE
WHERE: EBAY.PH
YOU CAN FIND THIS AT: DEPARTMENT STORES NATIONWIDE; EBAY.PH


THE LOW- DOWN:
I've always wanted to buy this perfume but found it too expensive. I fell in love with the smell. It smelled vintage to me, which I like. And it has this feminine scent once you spray it on you. I instantly feel like singing I'm not a girl, not yet a woman everytime I spray some on me. :) Doesn't smell to tita-ish, doesn't smell too teen- ish. Puts you in that I'm not a girl, not yet a woman vibe. haha. :)

THE REVIEW:
The bottle looks vintage as well. Thanks to the pump that brings you back to the golden medieval ages where perfumes used to look like that. The bottle is kinda' big but it's beautiful. But, It's hard to bring this in your bag because it eats up most of the space because of the wide bottle.

The only down side of this perfume is, it has no staying power. Well, it has but it doesn't last long even if it should since it's an eau de parfum. And I purchased this without the conventional spray so i have to bring the pump thingy to spray on the perfume. Maybe it was lost by the owner. I'm pretty sure if you purchase this in malls, it has that conventional pump.
Overall, this smells divine once it touches your skin and you'll really feel that feminine gush because the scent is sexy yet sophisticated, a definition of the modern woman. And if you're willing to purchase a bottle, always try your hand on the 30ml so you could test it first. The scent might not work for some since some might find it too strong. At first yes, but the scent starts to subside into a fresh , soft scent. And hey, it doesn't last that long anyway. :)
Will i buy this again? Maybe yes, maybe no. I might, If i had tons of money. i'd like to try something else. I just wanted to get my hand on a curious perfume for once since I fell in love with the scent.

I give this a 9 out of 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion