Fashion

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ECLAT D' ARPEGE BY LANVIN



Okay so i have this bottle of an expensive looking perfume called ECLAT D' ARPEGE BY LANVIN PARIS.

THIS COSTED ME: 2,250PHP (30ML)
WHERE: LANDMARK
YOU CAN FIND THIS AT: DEPARTMENT STORES NATIONWIDE





THE LOW- DOWN:
As we all know, France produces great fragrance oils imported by the world's leading designer houses to make their perfumes. And French perfumes are waaaaaayyyy ttooooooo EXPENSIVE. So here's something that's affordable and budget- friendly (well, not really). The Lanvin line.

THE REVIEW:
To tell you the truth, despite the large amount of money that it has cost me, I overall love the packaging. But be careful by holding it in the right place or else your 2250php will scatter as broken glasses and spilled perfume on the floor. It has 2 rings on the cap but I still don't understand what its for. And a crystal tops off the cap. The bottle is round shaped with a drawing of an adult and a young girl (could be a representation of the French women).

The smell? Oh it's just like D&G Light Blue. BUT--- It's more feminine and it's not tangy like DKNY, which I like. From the D&G light blue smell, it turns into a floral, cottony soft scent that would be a young adolescent girl, if I were asked to physicalize the scent. IT SMELLS EFFIN' GOOD. No wonder France is the leading distributor of perfume oils all over the world. They have like really good scents!

It's not surprising if it's expensive. It's really worth your money and it really smells luxurious and expensive. If you have some money to spare, I recommend you buy a bottle of this and see for yourself. My husband loved it so much. It's the perfect perfume for him because it's not overpowering and it smells beautiful. Believe in the myth that you must find a scent that will make him turn his head around every time you pass by. And oh, before I forget, this stays for hours and is best sprayed on the skin. It reacts with your skin's chemistry, thus, making it last longer. Now that's a good perfume characteristic. Spraying some on clothes wouldn't hurt as well.

Would I buy this again? Of course I would. I'd like to try my hand on a 100ml. On my birthday. :)


I'LL GIVE THIS A 10 OUT OF 10.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion