Fashion

Thursday, April 30, 2009

EOTD: DRAMATIC EYES


THE DRAMATIC EYES



Black and brown are the staple colors in creating a dramatic look for the eyes. I personally love these eyeshadow colors because I love how it enhances my eyes. Smoky eye make- up is a reinvention of the vintage 20’s look and I’m such a lover of the era. Not sure what to wear on your next occasion? Then maybe these dramatic eyes will give you tons of ideas.


WHAT I USED TO CREATE THE DRAMATIC EYES LOOK

- Elianto Golden Yellow eyeshadow

- Elianto Black eyeshadow

- Elianto Steel Gray eyeshadow

- The Body Shop black eyeshadow

- MAC Pigment in Dark Night

- MAC eyeshadow in Glamour Check!

FACE: MAC Studio fix powder plus foundation in NC42; MAC Sculpt and Shape powder in Warm light/Definitive

LIPS: MAC satin lipstick in Malt and MAC Lustreglass in Beaux

EYEBROWS: Ever Bilena pencil eyeliner in black

LASHES: Avon Astonishing Lengths Mascara

To balance the overall look, I just used a nude lipstick then applied gloss on top of it. I used a peach colored blush to give the cheeks a hint of glow so as not to clash with the eye make- up. contoured my cheeks using a brown blush to draw the attention to my eyes. This look could give you tons of possibilities! From a red gown, to a high- waisted black skirt and a white tank top, to a brown or golden colored dress and a whole lot more! Now don’t forget your chandelier earrings and you’re off to stun everyone in your occasion!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion