Fashion

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: SUESH

THIS COSTED ME: 2400PHP
WHERE: THE PEPPERED CHERRY SERENDRA, THE FORT GLOBAL CITY, TAGUIG CITY
YOU CAN FIND THIS AT: PEPPERED CHERRY, SERENDRA, THE FORT GLOBAL CITY, TAGUIG CITY; HTTP://SUESH.MULTIPLY.COM (REFER TO THIS SITE FOR THE STORES THAT CATERS SUESH)

I used to dream of having a wonderful make- up brush set either by shu uemura, mac or chanel. But realistically, a brush set will cost me a fortune so I just settled for those harsh brushes that I buy in department stores. I just told myself that these will do the job but these cheap brushes really scraped my skin!

THE LOW DOWN:
Then I discovered Suesh at the Peppered Cherry boutique in serendra. I unfolded the case and let my fingers slide over the uber soft and fine bristles. I told myself, these would be perfect, since the saleslady told me it's made of squirrel and sable hair that's why they're tough, long lasting and skin friendly. I was hesitant to ask for the price since I was telling myself that these would cost me a fortune as well. But to my amazement, the 16- pc. professional set was priced at 2400php only. I was so excited about the price so i asked my dad to get me one.

And for 2 years now, I have been using this brush set by Suesh. It's still the same ol' set that I fell in love with. Soft and fine, but the bristles prick a bit since it's kinda' old already but they still serve their purpose.

THE REVIEW:
The bristles are tightly placed in their ferret (?) making them less prone to brush hair fall. The powder brushes are dome- shaped, and it survived the make- up brush test for quality. I ran the brushes around my hands and they're really soft!

I'm very satisfied with my brush set. Of course, you really have to take care of it for it to last long 'cos Suesh really will! A lot of celebrities are also using Suesh as their make- up brush because it's almost comparable to the expensive ones! And my, look how the business has grown. Suesh is turning into an ultimate cosmetic tool company! Glad to hear that, but I hope they don't amp up the prices.

If you're planning to get your hands on a Suesh brush set, go ahead, see for yourself and you'll be glad you did.

I GIVE THIS A 9.9 OUT OF 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion