Fashion

Sunday, April 5, 2009

schools out

it's the first day of the easter holidays and I am feeling typically excited by the fortnight outstretched ahead of me although I know it will be filled with revision and preparation for my graphic design exam. i've combatted the seriousness of college work with a silly little video of antics with my girl mates, day and night. i'm posting it here a.) because I'm feeling egotistic and think it's cool and b.) think you should create something similar, because it's easy as pie and it's amazing what can look good when you pair it with a soundtrack.

i've created a checklist for possible moments of holiday boredom.

+make a video of your friends traipsing around town.

+watch rear window by alfred hitchcock

+condition your hair and don't wash it out until the next day

+pot some plants for your bedroom

+ make your way through that pile of handwashing

+ go and see a film you know nothing about

+ visit a shop you'd never thought to go into

+ spend too much time watching ukulele videos on youtube

+ have a wardrobe clearout. colour coordinate. store away the old shit.

+send a mate a letter.

+make homemade popcorn.

ps, shoutout to abby who I would totally love to have had in the video with a post-it on her forehead too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion