Fashion

Thursday, April 30, 2009

THE CHEAP THRILLER'S ADVENTURE: MY FIRST MAC LIPGLOSS


I really wanted to have a MAC lipgloss. Either dazzleglass, lipglass, tinted lipglass, lustreglass, chromeglass or whatever glass MAC has. But unfortunately, I can't seem to include it in my shopping list. It's either I need a powder or something else more than the gloss so I settle for whichever is important. I just wanted 3 colors. A pinkish one, a brownish one and a peachy colored one.

I was browsing through girltalk and I saw sis Ali unloading her make- up loot and saw that she's selling her once used MAC Lustreglass in Beaux. 300php, with box. Without thinking, I messaged her and told the item will be bought by me.

I got my package and unfolded my first- ever MAC lipgloss. It's in a mocha- brown shade with gold pearl pigments. It promises a shine that transcends "shine" itself and true enough, it did.

It appears nude with a hint of gold sparkle on your lips, making it look luscious and plump and sexy. But if you're no lipgloss fan, you might find this gooey since it has a semi- thick consistency so you'll feel you're wearing gloss. But it lasts long and smells like vanilla. Just don't walk outside during windy days. You might find your hair stuck on your lips and your gloss smudged on your cheeks.

I'm not saying that it's messy. It's lipgloss, so what do you expect? Overall, I love this because I purchased this for 300php only. That's 400php off the price tag of boutique prices. Second, sis Ali is so accommodating and finally, I already have my first- ever MAC lipgloss. If you wanna try your hand on MAC lipglasses, it's worth the buy. But I don't see the need to buy every single lipglass MAC has (well, it's up to you if you really like the product), or maybe, I'm just a very practical buyer. And it's good on top of a MAC lipstick. In a way, the two products work well with each other. Try your hand on a Beaux lustreglass and a Malt satin lipstick. ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion