Fashion

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The 9th Fashion Bloggers' Brunch - Saba

This wasn't the week to buy skinny jeans. Firstly, I head to Saba on Friday night for a catch up with my girls. Hoisin Duck Rolls - Prawn Wok yumness - Oozing hot choc pud - vino. Fast Forward to Saturday morning for the 9th Fashion Bloggers' Brunch again at Saba. Veg spring rolls - Chicken Pad Thai - Deep-fried honey-dipped banana spring roll with ice-cream, Toblerone cocktail...more wine. Fast forward to Sunday morning and my vastly redundant efforts at trying to shoehorn myself into said denims. Regardless, it was soooo worth it. Until I shrink myself back to my less-bloated self I can console myself with the gems in my goody bag - a copy of The Gloss, healthy Saba food fixins and Yes to Carrots body butter. I shall be Klum-like...until the next Saba food fest. Erm, didn't I book dinner again for next week? Best whip out the Slendertone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion