Fashion

Monday, April 27, 2009

SPEND VS. SAVE: HOT PINK LIPSTICK




MAC'S PRO LIPSTICK IN SHOW ORCHID
VS.

MAKE UP FOR EVER' LACQUERED LIPSTICK IN 203 (ORANGE FLUO PINK)


THE LOW- DOWN: Hot pink lips will be a trend these coming years. And I love how it instantly glams up your face and overall outfit. It also gives be that 70's vibe. It's the perfect retro- reminiscent tool in your make- up kit.


IT'S A BATTLE BETWEEN MAKE- UP FOR EVER AND MAC!


MFE: Their lipstick smells like perfume and this lipstick has staying power. I have this in 203. Forgive me for the bad picture quality, for the pic was taken during night time. This color is a staple in my make- up train case. Bought mine in The fort high street's MFE boutique. It's kinda' hard on the wallet but the lipstick is highly- pigmented ad even when you wipe the color off, the pink color still remains! If you want an instant retro bulb on your face, this is the right color for you.

Since I have revealed that I am a sucker for cheap thrills, this has led me to discover MAC'S Show Orchid.


MAC: Mac is made famous by their highly- pigmented lippies. Vast range of colors and great color pay- offs. If you wanna save a bit for lunch, opt for Show Orchid. Gives the same hot pink color just like MFE's 203. But if you have some more to spend, you could try your hand at MFE for that high- end elegance.

In a sense, MFE's 203 is the hot pink that I consider as perfect. But Show Orchid could be a replacement for me.


UNANIMOUS DECISION: IT'S A TIE!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion