Fashion

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Trust Me Trust Me - I'm a Stylist!

Just had a gmail chat with my lovely fellow stylist and blogger Angela Scanlon. As it happens the lucky and talented lady landed herself a plum gig helping style the hotness that is The Blizzards. OK - I'm clearly referring to Brezzy here and am in awe of the wonderful Ange at how she managed to retain any sense of professionalism in his presence. I would be slipping in a pool of my own drool. Her work is being showcased tomorrow night in Dublin but I can't say where lest I spark a riot of females outside the gallery. Look - they've already had to file one restraining order in advance; it's not fair to have to ruin the evening. Speaking of which, I wonder can I actually see anything from 150 feet. I guess those night vision goggles may come in handy after all. Good call...

Credits
Stylist: Aisling Farinella
Stylist's Assistant: Angela Scanlon
Photographer: Rich Gilligan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion