Fashion

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fashion Gaydar

I love my gays. Without them I wouldn't have emails like this to brighten an otherwise inclement blah Tuesday morning. This comes courtesy of my GBFF Neil to whom I am indebted for razor-sharp sartorial insight and Allegra Versace on speed dial. Have a read:

NEIL: "Hey Ams, You may have already seen this. It's my favourite picture of the week from the fashion wires and I thought iblogfashion needed to be alerted. It's from the visit of Carla Sarkozy to the UN last week. Looking ever elegant in her Dior suit, she is being subjected to an awfully fierce case of "the evils" from Chantal Biya, the fantastically glamorous first lady of Cameroon. Am sensing Chantal's amazement at how anyone could truck up to the UN like Carla has here without so much as a lick of make-up or having spent at least an hour of vigorous back-combing."

Genius! Lovin' your work Neil. Stay fabulous! xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion